- Figure out how to process embedded iframe for youtube videos when exporting html
- Animated GIFs work for now
- Perhaps find the escape character (is it colon?)
- Embed calculators for equations
- Sharing scripts will work in the mean time
- Improve code block formatting
- Dynamic image resize for smaller screens
- Open up the git project and announce open for pull requests
- Too much space after an H1 header and before an H2?
- Borders for tables
- Tutorial for TNT
- Software Tools:TNT-MMTL Field Solver
- one for microstrip, another for stripline
- Fill out W-element description
- 20H rule not req'd: https://cecas.clemson.edu/cvel/pdf/EMCS01-939.pdf
- Suggest or analyze pulling back power but then stitching w/ vias!
- Run simulations of no plane pullback, no plane pullback w/ vias, 20h w/o vias, 20h with stitching vias!
Enjoy this Youtube video to test embedding html. Note the use of the verbatim format to get it to work. Don't forget to add the specific page filepath to the html_escape.py list of files.
Contact Stephen with any questions: Stephen@ShieldDigitalDesign.com
© Shield Digital Design